11/15/2005

red light red light stop


venus_cu
Originally uploaded by rabbit.
I was running red lights for no reason tonight because I couldn't get my brain to say stop. I'm so fucking tired. Emergen-C and chocolate chip cookies are a good temporary remedy. Last weekend I bought my first piece of furniture (a bookcase for $30) and rearranged my whole room the right way. My computer got delayed. Next week should be fun. Other than that, I'm on hold until December 16th. (Very lonely and lonely and lonely. Shhhh. This Bronzino painting has taken my brain. It's in suspended animation in front of this painting. The foot in the left corner is the Monty Python foot. That is fun.) My personal trainer says I'm a freeweights kind of gal. I might join a bowling league on a team of teachers. I don't tend to get along well with other teachers. Or the students. It's very random. Humans get along like animals do. It's a chemical instinctual thing. Hmmm, I have work to do. I spent four hours grading and sipping Southern Comfort last night. Not a lot though. Just whatever gets you through, that's what I always say.

1 comment:

rabbit said...

You know, I've never thought of it that way... That's very direct. It might help me to concentrate. I have until January to practice bowling before the league starts. When I used to bowl seriously, I'd get really into it and imagine that the ball was all that was love in the world and the pins were all that was blocking love and this was my one chance to knock it all down. That was a long time ago though. Not even I can keep up an illusion like that for long.