2/05/2006
I am lost in real life. I've spent my weekend trying to fix my wireless connection to no avail and trying to deal with allergies, or exhaustion, or whatever it is this thing that keeps bothering me when I'm stressed out beyond words. No one can deal with me either. I feel constant avoidance. I must be giving off vibes of evil. I just want to be able to deal with one thing. Just one thing in my life I can deal with. Just one. I just want to win at something, just one thing working properly. Just one thing.
1 comment:
right? i hate this growing up shit. i'll never get to grow back. every time an idea dies/a disappointment/a bad decision i recognize as bad too late and too soon, i feel a little older and dumber. like that dylan song i can't listen to, 'my back pages'. even when i'm feeling better again, i still feel a little dumber. so i just watch more tv. 'lost' is ok. crazy PBS journalism shows. c-span II.
Post a Comment