4/25/2005

All weekend I’ve been having dreams about cutting my hair and when I wake up I am relieved that my hair is still long but I don’t really know why I keep it long because I think I really prefer it short. I still think that is the fever talking. I think it is gone now but I’ve been on Nyquil for four days and it’s hard to tell anymore. But I think I feel better. Watched ‘Starsky and Hutch’ last night and I think it is very funny. I am still at work answering phones from Baltimore.
It is sad but true that there are probably many Mitch jokes I have not ever heard. Tragic!!!! So thanks Kevin.
I just remembered a dream I had this morning. Renee and I were at a gay function like we used to go to, some sort of show or presentation, something about gender. And we were in a room with lots of people and then we were all sitting on clouds, big cumulus clouds and silver bridges. I think we were going to watch a concert. And we went to sit on a separate cloud and then the cloud started collapsing and we were going to fall to Earth really really far and we held onto the bridge supports but we were going to fall, or one of us was, and maybe it was one of those regular dream things I have where someone has to die and I have to make the decision who, and I just can’t, so I wake up.
My roomie just bought a super Nintendo system and lots of old games on ebay. Castlevania and Zelda and Super Mario.
I’ve been listening to Goldfrapp which is pretty cool, and mixed cds from friends, which are always cool, and Neutral Milk Hotel which I am in love with. I think it’s responsible for my dream. Reading ‘Choke’. I’m on Chapter 20-something. It gets better as it goes. Chapter 5 is awesome.
I still believe in psychics and secrets. Except now I think psychic ability is something everyone naturally has, like an animal sense, and we just don’t know how to listen to it. We are born smart, not stupid. I love secrets though. They are like little bombs we keep and exchange with people we want to bond with. Good bombs.

No comments: