6/29/2005
Kevin: You read my mind again. Some friends dragged me to 'Bewitched' this weekend and I saw posters for 'Land of the Dead' and was wishing I was there. Your review actually makes it sound pretty good, but you are right -- there is a lot to be said for simple zombie films. Then again, I enjoyed the 'Island of Dr. Moreau' remake. (That reminds me -- I still haven't seen the third 'Re-Animator' movie.) There's been so much Bush-bashing in recent years I'm almost forming contrary opinions. I don't trust large-scale, commonly-held beliefs. Especially if at least half the media/journalists go for it. In other news, Paul Bettany has a good Joker-esque smile. No Crispin Glover, but not bad. Do you know what sounds really interesting though? The 'V for Vendetta' film coming up. In sad news, I can never remember if Johnny Cash died or not. I must have been in denial. Because he died in 2003.
No comments:
Post a Comment